EARTHQUAKES - EXERCISE 5
In this exercise you will
- Change margins
- Change words with Search and Replace
- Practise moving text
- Practise line spacing and changing margin style
- Practise inserting and deleting text
- Reload the file Earth4 if it is not already on the screen
- Inset the margins by half an inch left and right. (Margins to be changed from 1.25" to 1.75")
- Use Search and replace to replace the word force with the word strength each time it appears
- Use Cut and paste to move the first paragraph so that it become the last paragraph
- Set the last paragraph only to a fully justified margin
- Set the second paragraph only to double line spacing
- Insert a new sentence at the end of the second paragraph.
Many people across the world have lost their lives, their homes and their livelihoods as a result of earthquakes.
- Check your work carefully before printing.
- Use the spell-checker.
- Make sure you have one clear line space between paragraphs
- Save your work under the filename Earth5
- Print your work