EARTHQUAKES - EXERCISE 2
In this task you will:
1. Reload the file Earth1 (if it is not already on screen)
2. Insert a new paragraph after the first paragraph:
The world's strongest recorded earthquakes were in Ecuador in 1906, San Francisco in 1906, Kamchatka in 1952, Chile in 1960 and Mexico City in 1985.
3. In the third paragraph delete the sentence
The plates slip over each other sending shock waves of energy in all directions.
4. In the last paragraph delete the final sentence.
5. Add a heading EARTHQUAKES and set the heading in bold
6. Use the spell-checker to check your work
7. Check that you have one clear line space between paragraphs before you print the work
8. Save your work under the new file name of Earth2