1. Power on your workstation.
2. Boot up and load SPREADSHEET.
3. Enter the following heading in column 2:
4. Enter the following headings across the top of the sheet, one heading to every odd-numbered column, starting in column three:
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
5. Enter on the row below the days of the week, starting in column three the following titles, one pair each for every day of the week the shop is open:
6. Enter the following titles in the first column, one title to each row, starting in the row below the titles showing the days of the week:
7. Align all column entries to the right:
8. Enter appropriate retain prices for each of the confectionery products in the appropriate row and column positions on your spreadsheet. (You should use the current shop prices you normally pay for these items.
9. Enter appropriate items sold figures (you should decide what they will be for one week) for each of the products for each day the shop is open.
10. Generate item price totals for each item for each day of the week:
11. Enter a final column, name it INCOME and, using appropriate formulae, generate the weekly income: (Income = the sum of all the daily totals). See your 000 sheets on how to do this.
12. On a selected row below the weekly figures enter the appropriate titles for OVERHEADS, WAGES and GOODS IN and these figures for each of them:
56.00 70.00 43.00
13. Under this row enter a new title called EXPENDITURE and use appropriate formulae to generate EXPENDITURE.
(Expenditure = Overheads + Wages + Goods In)
14. Increase all TWIX prices to 20p:
15. Delete the MILKY BAR row:
16. Change the figures display to œ format:
17. Change all BOURNEVILLE prices to 25p and note the results:
18. Enter a final title in column 1 : PROFIT:
19. Use the relevant formula to generate the PROFIT totals - (INCOME minus EXPENDITURE).
20. Enter your name at the end of the spreadsheet.
21. Save and print out your spreadsheet.