DATABASE EXERCISE 7
You are a clerical assistant at Superstore PLC and have been asked by the Data processing manager to set up a file to hold details of all employees in the company.
1. Switch on, boot up and load your database program.
2. Create a file of all employees in Superstore PLC.
3. Enter the following data under the correct field headings:
4. When you have entered details for a record, check through your file to ensure that all entries are correct.
5. The following new employees have to be added to the file:
6. Prepare and print in ascending alphabetical order by name a list of all employees working in the administration department.
7. Prepare and print a list of all employees names and their phone extension numbers sorted by employee name.
8. Prepare and print a list of employee names and the positions they hold, sorted according to position title.
9. Exit, delete your file and close down system.