DATABASE EXERCISE 6
1. Switch on equipment
2. Boot up system and load database program
3. Create a file and set up its design to include the following fields:
4. Enter the following data under the appropriate field-headings (all print-outs must have your name on it).
5. Save your file.
6. Prepare and print a list of agents whose sales figures are less than £5000
7. Prepare, display and print on the screen a list of agents in area 16 in alphabetical order by agent name:
8. Prepare, display and print a list of all agents in area 14 who have obtained sales in excess of £7000. Note down their names.
9. Print a list of all agents who are based in Nice
10. Prepare and print a list of salesmen whose sales are between £6000 and £8000:
11. Delete your file and close down system.