top of page
These are the terms of the tenancy for no 66 Frederick Place as
agreed between the tenant
the landlords Mr and Mrs F. Pettitt of 88 Frederick Place SE18 7BH
- The tenancy is defined as an assured shorthold under the terms of
the 1997 Tenancy act (amendment).
- The Rent payable will be £ per week per room, with the exception of the
small upstairs room, which shall be £ per week.
- The initial deposit from each tenant shall be £200 or the equivalent of
four weeks rent paid in advance and refundable to the tenant at the end of the
- The rent will be exclusive of all bills appertaining to gas, electricity,
telephone and water from the moment of entering into the tenancy.
- The electricity is supplied by means of a power key.
- The gas will be supplied by means of a quantum card.
- The phone will be by monthly bill.
- Water and sewerage charges will be by quarterly bill
- Any council tax payable is the responsibility of the tenant.
- No tenant is allowed to sublet his or her room to any other person.
- The tenant is responsible for seeing that the property he or she is
letting is properly cared for. If there are any shortcomings to the property then these
must be reported to the landlord immediately for consideration.
- Any damage caused by the tenant must be reported to the landlord, who may
remove an appropriate amount from the deposit.
- Two weeks notice is required on either side for the termination of the
tenancy contract, subject to a minimum guaranteed stay of 6 months.
- The landlord shall evict the tenant within 2 days notice if:
- The tenant owes at least two months rent
- The tenant causes a nuisance to local people
- The landlord shall be responsible for
- Repairs to the structure and exterior of the property
- Heating and hot water installations
- Basins. Sinks baths and other sanitary installations
- The fire safety of the furniture and furnishings supplied.
For this reason, the Landlord shall have reasonable access to the
property at any convenient time for maintaining the same.
Signed and agreed this
. day of
Top of Page
Back to 66 Frederick Place