1. Load and run a package that will produce a pie chart which you are going to use to display the area of the different parts of a garden in square metres.
2. Generate a pie chart using the following values:
3. Name the pie chart GARDEN AREA and include labels for each pie chart slice.
4. Print out the chart with your name on it.
5. Load and run a program to create a bar chart. You are going to create a chart to show the vegetable crop in 1989.
6. Name the X (horizontal) axis VEGETABLES and the Y (vertical) axis KILOGRAMS.
7. Generate a bar chart using the following values:
8. Enter the headings for each value. Give the bar chart the title VEGETABLE CROP 1989.
9. Print the bar chart with your name on it.
10. Load and run an application that will draw graphs. You are going to create a line graph to show the number of times the lawn was mown in 1989.
11. Name the X (horizontal) axis MONTHS and the Y (vertical) axis MOWINGS.
12. Plot the points and generate a line graph using the following values:
13. Name the graph LAWN MOWING 1989. Enter headings for each month.
14. Print the line graph with your name on it.
15. Close down the system.